Monday, September 13, 2010

[Inspirational Gospel Songs] - I Never Loss My Praise-Inspirational Gospel Songs

"I Never Loss My  Praise" will inspire and motivate you to  be always 
grateful  for your present blessings. Choose to be truely grateful for  the
next 21 days and come share with us your personal experience ? And feel
free to visit this site each of  those days for more Praise And Worship .


My heart today is filled with joy and peace after many years of unrest .
I want  to share this amazing song with you because the Lord has been 
so good to me.

So no matter what you're going through or have been through I 
encourage you to never loss your praise . Not be cause your good 
but because He is good and worthy of  praise and worship.



                     I Never Loss My Praise - A Brooklyn Tabernacle Song
                                           Praise And Worship                         


You Can Always  Choose To Give Praise

Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise Him , O ye
servants of the LORD. Psalm 135:1

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 150:6

Praise the LORD; for the LORD  is good: sing praises unto his name; for
it is pleasant. Psalm 135:3      

While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I
have any being. Psalm 146:2


           
For more inspirational gospel songs click on links below.








Inspirational Songs And Videos



The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - I Never Loss My Praise - Download This Song: Amazon MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment