Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inspirational Gospel Songs - Thou O Lord - By The Brookyn Tabernacle Choir

Inspirational Gospel Songs bring you one of the most inspiring songs 
of the century! "Thou O Lord" A Brooklyn Tabernacle Song . IF you haven't heard 
it be prepared to be elevated inspired, awed, entertained,transfixed,strengthened,
with this powerful song  ! Come back as often as you like to hear more and more 
songs that will lift your spirit .


                            
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Thou O Lord
                             For more: Inspirational Songs And Videos

Fear Not For I Am With Thee
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalm 3:3


* I thank You Lord Jesus for being my shield and my glory !


* I thank You Lord  Jesus for being my rock and my salvation !


 
Inspirational Songs And Videos
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Thou O Lord - Download This Song: Amazon MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment